It’s still a Loft revolution.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Beasley Park Lofts
1. Lifestyle Amenities – The Beasley Park community in downtown Hamilton is a vibrant and bustling area of the city home to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities located all within walking distance of home. CondoNow indicates that residents of Beasley Park Lofts will never have to travel far to access some of the city’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options - Hamilton Street Railway services the area surrounding Beasley Park Lofts with bus routes accessible to residents just steps away from home. Riders will be transported quickly throughout the city, connecting to employment hubs, educational institutions, and nearby GO Transit stations. Both West Harbour and Hamilton Centre GO Transit stations are conveniently situated within walking distance. CondoNow states that commuters can take the Lakeshore West GO Train into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over 90 minutes.
3. Green Space - Beasley Park Lofts is located just minutes away from Hamilton’s beautiful waterfront and Lake Ontario. Residents can enjoy lush parklands, waterfront trails, and freshwater beaches all just minutes away from home. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Bayfront Park, Victoria Park, and the Hamilton Harbour Waterfront Trail.
4. Highway Access – Residents of Beasley Park Lofts will have easy access to nearby major thoroughfares and Highways to help them travel quickly throughout the city, the GTHA, and central Ontario. Nearby Highways include the 403 and the QEW. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can quickly drive into downtown Toronto in just 49 minutes.
5. Family Friendly - The area surrounding Beasley Park Lofts is an established and extremely family-friendly neighbourhood that is home to many early learning and public schools, making it a great place for growing families to call home. Residents will also have easy access to many recreational activities, public libraries, and nearby medical health centres. CondoNow notes that McMaster University is located just minutes away, easily accessible by transit or vehicle, making it a great choice for post-secondary students looking for off-campus accommodations.
- 24 hour cafe
- 24 hour concierge at the front desk
- atrium courtyard
- Gym on level 7 with Outdoor Garden
- lobby bar
- 24-hour food store onsite
- 24 hour security patrol