Top 5 Reasons to Live at Picola Tower Condos
1. Highway Access – Residents of Picola Tower Condos will have easy access to Highway 407 and connecting major thoroughfares within the GTA areas. Travelling will be seamless and CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can commute into Toronto’s downtown core in just over half an hour.
2. Transit Options - York Region Transit and VIVA bus routes are located just steps away from Picola Tower Condos. Riders will be transported throughout the city, allowing them to connect to nearby transit hubs at Promenade Mall and nearby TTC stations. CondoNow states that residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto can do so in approximately 48 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Picola Tower Condos is located near plenty of lifestyle amenities that residents can use and enjoy. The area offers up plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland are just a short drive away. CondoNow states that Promenade Mall, which is undergoing a complete revitalization, is also located within walking distance and offers up over 150 retailers and services.
4. Great for Students – York University and Seneca at York campuses are easily accessible for post-secondary students from Picola Tower Condos. CondoNow acknowledges with educational institutions located nearby and easily accessible by transit or vehicle, it makes for a great choice for off-campus housing for students during the school year.
5. Green Space – Thornhill is home to plenty of natural green space, lush parks, walking trails, and waterways that residents of Picola Tower Condos can get out and explore and enjoy. CondoNow notes that nearby parks include Concord/Thornhill Regional Park, Sugarbush Heritage Park, and Marita Payne Park.
- Games Room
- Social Room