Top 5 Reasons to Live at Royal Bayview Condos 2
1. Natural Space – Royal Bayview Condos 2 will sit on 2.6 acres of beautifully landscaped green space along the edge of the Ladies Golf Club of Toronto. This serene neighbourhood offers residents plenty of mature greenery, trails, and waterways to enjoy. Nearby parks include Pomona Mills Park, Royal Orchard Park, and Bayview Reservoir Park.
2. Highway Accessible – Highways 407 and 404 are located conveniently close to Royal Bayview Condos 2, allowing for easy connections to other major thoroughfares in the area and seamless travel throughout the GTA. Commuting into major employment hubs in Toronto’s downtown core will take motorists just over half an hour.
3. Reputable Schools – Many high ranking private and public schools are available to families in the area surrounding Royal Bayview Condos 2, making it a perfect place to call home and give their children a quality education to prepare them for the future.
4. Plenty of Amenities – The area surrounding Royal Bayview Condos 2 is rich with high-end dining, shopping, and entertainment experiences for residents to enjoy. There are plenty of nearby amenities to help residents complete their daily errands. Promenade Mall and Centrepoint Mall are also easily accessible.
5. Transit – Any residents of Royal Bayview Condos 2 looking to access transit services will have easy access to York Region Transit bus routes just steps away from home, which will also allow riders to easily connect to TTC services at Finch station. Langstaff GO Train station is located just a short drive away.
Tridel is a critically acclaimed, award-winning development company that has earned its place at the top of the real estate development industry through 8 decades of building quality homes for their customers. They strive to provide the highest level of quality not just with their condos, but also with the care they offer to their customers.
- Two-Storey Lobby with Lounge
- Whirlpool Area
- Indoor Pool