*Love Living in Midtown*
The site of this condo sits on the east side of Yonge Street, south of Eglinton. The proposition requires a private pinnacle tied down by a contemporary base, which will house retail at grade and very nearly 89,000 square-feet of office space from floors two to six.
This is to some degree an uncommon project, as it's focused toward those looking for bigger units, particularly families. 288 private units are proposed altogether, including 108 one-room formats, 141 two-room, and 39 three-room designs.
Featuring 6,792 square-feet of indoor amenity space on the seventh floor. A gym, party room with a kitchen and lounge, a business room and dedicated children’s space. Also featuring 6,361 square-feet of outdoor amenities. Four levels of underground parking with 110 spaces.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT Y&S CONDOS
1. Walk to Everything! – Y&S Condos are located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Eglinton, giving this location an almost perfect walk score. Everything residents would need is just steps from home. Enjoy being close to restaurants, banks, medical offices, grocery stores, shopping at Yonge Eglinton Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Take Transit! – Using transit when living at Y&S Condos is so easy, a car is not even needed. Many TTC regional bus routes are just steps away, including 24-hour routes. The Eglinton Subway Station is a short walk from home, connecting residents to Union Station in just 20 minutes. The construction of the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT is now underway and is set to be completed by 2021, and it will get riders across town 60% faster.
3. Renowned Education Options!– For families looking to call Y&S Condos home, they can feel confident that their children will have access to quality education. The area is home to some of the best Montessori, Catholic and public schools, and Upper Canada College; a private school for boys.
4. Great Investment! – The Yonge and Eglinton area of Toronto is quickly becoming a great place for families and young professionals to call home, as it is so accessible. The Yonge and Eglinton area is seeing huge transformation and development. Y & S Condos is the perfect choice to invest as the area is set to become even more popular among real estate buyers.
5. The First Choice for Homebuyers – Tribute Communities have been an active developer within the GTA for over 35 years. Their architectural designs and commitment to customers have earned them many awards and helping them become one of the leading builders in the GTA.
Tribute Communities is a leading builder of new homes and condominiums with a mission to create distinctive, visionary communities. Our exquisite lowrise communities are enhanced by natural beauty, old-world charm and a friendly ambience. Streetscapes present a fresh, bright appeal, with heritage touches that celebrate the past. Our condominiums are vibrant expressions of urban style, with iconic architecture, sophisticated designs and spectacular amenities. Whether living in a signature Tribute single family home or an elegant Tribute condominium, our customers can be sure of one thing: their home has been built by passionate people who truly care about bringing dreams to life.