A collection of townhomes with creatively designed spaces, superb finishes, in a quaint location.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Vine Ridge Towns
1. Green Space – Prince Edward County is a beautiful region of Eastern Ontario, home to natural green spaces, lush parks, and conservation areas. Vine Ridge Towns is surrounded by tranquility and serenity of nature that residents can escape into, explore, and enjoy right in their own backyards. Avid golf enthusiasts are mere minutes away from prestigious golf courses and clubs. CondoNow states that Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area, Lake on the Mountain, Sandbanks Provincial Park, and Picton Harbour are located nearby and easily accessible for residents to enjoy.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Vine Ridge Towns are conveniently situated just mere minutes away from the town of Picton’s downtown core, home to many historic and heritage buildings. This small town’s Main Street offers a tight-knit feel with its unique eateries, boutique shops, art galleries, independent retailers, and many daily necessities. CondoNow notes that the town hosts plenty of annual summer festivals, events, and its own Santa Claus Parade.
3. Wine Country - Located along the northern shores of Lake Ontario, the warm summer lake breezes blow across the Prince Edward Peninsula helping to grow distinctive and acidic grapes, perfect for wine. Vine Ridge Towns is perfectly located in the heart of Ontario’s Wine Country, close to many renowned vineyards and wineries. CondoNow indicates that residents are minutes away from the Prince Edward County Wine Trail where they can visit local wineries, explore local vineyards, and partake in exclusive wine tastings.
4. Family Friendly - Picton is a beautiful town where families of all ages and sizes can settle down, raise their children within a quieter and slower-paced environment. With early learning centres and public and private schools located nearby, residents of Pine Ridge Towns can offer their children a quality education. The Quinte Health Care - Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital is also located just minutes away. CondoNow notes that with plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities in the area including Paintball and the Prince Edward Fitness and Aquatic Centre, there is always something to keep children of all ages busy and active.
5. Commuting Options - Centrally located within Eastern Ontario’s Prince Edward County, residents of Vine Ridge Towns will be able to easily access major thoroughfares in the area, allowing for seamless travel and commuting. Highway 401 is situated less than half an hour away and motorists can reach Kingston in just one hour and Toronto or Ottawa in just 2 hours. The Picton Airport is located nearby, where avid flyers can take part in recreational departures. CondoNow acknowledges that the Belleville VIA Rail station is located just 35 minutes away, where riders can take the train East to Ottawa or West to Toronto.