Highlights at 935 Queensway Condos
935 Queensway Condos is uniquely situated in a stunning natural environment. Surrounded by world-class golf courses such as Islington Golf Course. Also, there are parks with an array of mature forests, open fields, bike and walking paths that stretch for miles. Take a walk along the historic Mimico Creek Trail while it winds its way through the various surrounding area parks to Toronto’s waterfront. A truly outstanding place to live, truly rich in nature, with active, balanced lifestyle facilities.
- Over 30 bars, restaurants, as well as cafes
- Arts Etobicoke, Creative Village, The Music Studio, as well as Montgomery’s Inn are all located in the neighbourhood
- Well-deserved distinction of having the best murals in the city
- Bus service on Islington and Kipling Avenues
- Kipling Station
- GO Transit Line
- 20 minutes from downtown Toronto via Bloor Street.
- Highway 401 which connects to all of Toronto’s major highways
- Georgian Loyalist Inn
- Islington Golf Club – Par 72, 6400 yard course