The Saw Whet, a nature-inspired condo in the prestigious South Oakville. Discover a striking architectural experience that also blends stunning natural surroundings with well-established neighbourhood comforts.
While rising near to stunning parkland, picturesque riverscapes, and pristine fairways, this exclusive condominium offers all the pleasures of mid-rise living. Plus, with downtown Oakville only a short drive away, you can be sure you’ll never run out of great shopping, dining, or entertainment options.
- Limited development opportunities in South Oakville
- Great buying and investment opportunities
- Saw Whet is an owl indigenous to the area where the project is located
- With three commuter highways and Go Train service, Oakville is ideal for commuters
- Oakville is also relatively close to Toronto
- The 400 series and QEW highways, as well as Go Transit train service, provide easy access
- Oakville Town Hall is located in Oakville, Ontario
- Sheridan College is a well-known international institution
- Oakville has a plethora of private schools
- Glen Abbey Golf Club is a world-class facility