- 24 hour Streetcar stop at doorstep
- world class public transportation
- easy access to Gardiner Expressway & DVP
- short walk distance from St.Andrew subway station
- famous 5-star restaurants surrounded along the King Street
- close to Toronto’s Harbour Front
- short distance from U of T, OCAD
Nothing compares to Toronto’s urban core. There’s an excitement in the air. Both day and night, the King West strip has an energy and vibrancy that permeates it. One of the most prestigious locations in Toronto, Flour Eleven King is located at the coveted intersection of King St west and Spadina St, with Toronto’s best restaurants, shopping, cafés, entertainment, and nightlife all nearby.
Four Eleven King Condos is located in the Waterfront Communities and has a perfect both Walk and Transit Score of 100 out of 100. Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and Victoria Square Park.