Hamilton is the fifth most populous city in Ontario, but it has the 27th highest population density. This ensures there is plenty of space for everybody. Property can be massive, with lots of garden space, and a large proportion of the population lives in the sprawling areas around the downtown core. If you want to live in a spacious community with plenty of space for kids and pets, Sherman Oaks in Hamilton will be able to meet your needs while still offering lively and convenient amenities.
- Minutes drive to Hamilton GO Centre stop
- Lakeshore West GO to Union Station
- Easy access to the Upper Centennial Pkwy, QEW, and 403
- City’s Best Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment options
- 125+ waterfalls and trails in Hamilton
- Nearby parks such as Cline Park, Valley Park and Eramosa Karst Conservation Area