1. Excellent Transit Options – TTC bus routes and subway services are both located within walking distance of Keewatin Towns. Commuting into downtown Toronto will take riders just over half an hour. Residents will also be within walking distance of the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT which will allow them to travel across the city 60% faster than current transportation modes.
2. Walker’s Paradise – Residents of Keewatin Towns are within walking distance to three major and popular streets in the city, Yonge Street, Mount Pleasant Road, and Eglinton Avenue East. These streets offer amazing lifestyle amenities for residents including dining, shopping, and entertainment options to enjoy.
3. Family Friendly Area – Keewatin Towns would make the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. The area offers plenty of educational institutions of all learning levels for children of all ages. The area is also home to a city library, plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities for the whole family to enjoy.
4. Green Space – Living in midtown Toronto also allows the residents of Keewatin Towns to enjoy plenty of natural green space and nearby parklands including Eglinton Park and Sherwood Park which offer sports fields, walking trails, and picnic areas.
5. Freed Developments - Freed Developments is an award-winning development company that strongly believes in the live, work and play in your neighbourhood mentality. They set out to build what they call lifestyle hubs, helping to enhance life and connectivity in the community.