Laurier Homes is the reputable builder delivering High Point Urban Towns to the Historic Downtown
Richmond Hill. They know how important it is to build a quality home in the right location. Since
1976, they have been doing just that in communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga,
Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham.
• High Point Urban Towns is in the heart of downtown Richmond Hill at Arnold Crescent and Elizabeth
• This optimal location gives you access to delicious restaurants, major retailers at Hillcrest Mall,
surrounding plazas and boutiques only a short walk or drive away.
• Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, Richmond Hill Library, Mackenzie Health
Richmond Hill Hospital are all within the neighborhood.
• Easy travel to downtown Toronto with access to the nearby GO, York Transit stops and access to
Hwy 404 and Hwy 400.
• This project consists of 3 blocks with a total of 88 suites combined amongst the 3
• High Point has 3 collections: Garden, Urban and High Point depending on the level and type of
• The Garden and Urban Collection are single storey suites that are characterized as “Thru” suites,
which run the width of the building.
• The High Point Collection are 2 storey suites with a roof top terrace and are characterized
as “Back to Back” suites.
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms plus den or office space and 3 Bedroom options are available.
• Each suite has a Terrace/Balcony depending on the layout and location of the suite.
• Suite sizes range from 876 sq.ft to 1512 sq.ft, a variety of sizes to fit an Urban lifestyle.
• Resident and visitor underground secure parking.
• Resident bicycle storage within the parking garage. Visitor bicycle storage above grade.
• Contemporary style interior ‑nishing with superior layouts.
• Tentative Occupancy is scheduled for 2022.