Festival Condos is a new condo project by QuadReal Property Group & Menkes Developments and is currently in pre-construction. Festival architect is designed by IBI Group. The new project will be located at 1 Commerce Street in Vaughan. The major intersection is Jane Street & Highway 7.
Festival in South VMC will be four towers mixed use of the Vaughan Metropolitan City Centre master-planned community in Vaughan. Towers will be 60, 55, 46 and 40 storeys with over 1,800 units. The towers will have podiums ranging between 4 and 5 storeys with a lot of amenity space. The towers will rise on either side of a retail-lined courtyard at the south end of the site. Commercial area will be on ground level on either side with outdoor space of over 74,000 square feet.
The first phase will be a 60 storey tower with 656 units mirroring a 46 storey tower with 592 units. The west side will be a 55 storey tower with 614 condos units and a 40 storey tower with 514 units to the south. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedrooms. The building will feature retail space on the ground-level. The project will have 1,900 parking spaces in a below grade garage. The estimated completion date for Festival Condos is still unknown.
Festival Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Vaughan
- Steps from the Vaughan Metropolitan Subway Station
- 9 minute drive from York University
- Short drive from Vaughan Mills
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Easy access to Highway 407 and 400
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Joey Panetta Park and Belairway Park