8 Locust Street Condos is a new condo project by Trolleybus Urban Development Inc and is currently in pre-construction. 8 Locust Street architect is designed by SvN Architects. The new project will be located at 8-16 Locust Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Weston Road & Eglinton Avenue West.
8 Locust Street Condos will be 35 storey tower with 374 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of 239 one bedroom, 99 two bedroom and 36 three bedroom layout. The building will have a three level underground parking garage which will contain 154 spaces. The estimated completion date for 8 Locust Street Condos is still unknown.
8 Locust Street Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Mount Dennis neighbourhood in Toronto
- 4 minute walk to Mount Dennis Station
- 5 minute drive to Weston GO/UP Station
- Close to Highway 401
- 13 minute drive from Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 16 minute drive to York University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Ukranian Canadian Memorial Park, Trethewey Park East and West