X2 is a dramatic 42-storey tower, at the southwest corner of Charles Street East and Jarvis Street, Toronto. The main entrance is on Charles Street East. Breathtaking double-height lobby and extensive amenities designed by internationally-renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone. Amenities will be located on the entire ninth floor and will include yoga / aerobic / pilates room, his and hers steam and change-rooms, cardio room, weight room, fitness training room, billiard room, kitchen / dining / bar lounge area, piano lounge, and pool side library / lounge. This floor opens onto a spectacular roof garden designed by acclaimed landscape architect Janet Rosenberg + Associates. This resort-in-the-city style area will include an outdoor swimming pool, seating, sunning areas and trees.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
- 2 guest suites provided for residents’ use.
- Resident superintendent for on-site maintenance.
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station.
- Underground garage painted white and lit with fluorescent lighting for added safety and security.
- 4 custom-designed high-speed elevators.
- Visitor parking for both cars and bicycles on the uppermost parking level.
- Mailroom con
Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads, which are required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, and heating and cooling ducts.
- Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring in living/dining areas and foyer, as per builder’s standard samples.
- Choice of carpet with 1/2” underpad in dens and bedrooms, from builder’s standard samples.
- Solid core entry door with security view-hole.
- Sliding doors in bedrooms, as per plans.
- Architecturally-designed baseboards, door frames and casings.
- Satin chrome door handles and hardware.
- White, plastic-coated, ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
- Insulated double-glazed, aluminum windows.
- Stacked brand-name washer/dryer with exterior venting in all suites, as per plans