Lake & Town is a new townhouse project by Menkes Developments Ltd. and is currently in pre-construction. Lake & Town architect is designed by Turner Fleischer Architects. The new project will be located at 225 Birmingham Street in Etobicoke. The major intersection is Lake Shore Boulevard & Kipling Avenue.
Lake & Town Etobicoke will be a collection of 200 lakeside urban stacked townhomes. Units will be a mix of two bedroom layout and three bedroom layout. Units start from the $600’s. The estimated completion date for Lake & Town is set for Spring 2023.
Lake & Town South Etobicoke will have features like unique and innovative contemporary architecture, secured community underground parking garage with visitor parking and additional visitor parking at grade, quarts countertops with breakfast counter, stainless steel appliance package, oak staircase, 9 ft ceiling heights on main levels and wood deck flooring on private roof top terraces.
Lake & Town Highlights:
- Located in the New Toronto neighbourhood in Toronto
- Down the street from Lake Ontario
- Walking distance to Humber College-Lakeshore Campus
- 5 minute drive to Mimico GO Station
- Close access to the Gardiner Expressway & Highway 427
- 8 minute drive to Long Branch GO Station
- 8 minute drive to Cf Sherway Gardens
- Short commute to Mississauga
- 12 minute drive to Pearson Airport
- Short commute to Downtown Toronto
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Colonel Samuel Smith Park, Rotary Park and Prince of Wales Park