11 YV Condos is a new condo project by Metropia, Capital Developments & RioCan REIT and is currently in pre-construction. 11 YV architect is designed by Sweeny &Co Architects Inc and GBCA Architects. The new projectwill be located at 11 Yorkville Avenue in Toronto. The major intersection is Yonge Street & Bloor Street West.
11 Yorkville Condos will be a 62 storey tower with 716 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 404 square feet to about 1,056 square feet. The estimated completion date for 11 YV Condos is set for Spring 2024.
11 Yorkville Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to Bloor-Yonge Subway Station
- 5 minute walk to Bay Subway Station
- Walking distance to the ROM
- Close to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 96/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Asquith Green, Harold Town Park and Jesse Ketchum Park