Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge is a new condo project by Pinnacle International and is currently in pre-construction. SkyTower architect is designed by Hariri Pontarini Architets. The new project will be located at 1-7 Yonge Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Queens Quay West & Yonge Street.
Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge will be the second phase of the Master planned community at Pinnacle One Yonge. This second phase is going to be the tallest and most iconic residential building in Canada. SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge will be 95 storeys tall with a total of 903 units. The building will feature an 89 storey tower rising atop of a 6 storey podium. On the podium floors, there will be about 14,206 square metre hotel. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will range from about 520 square feet to about 1,035 square feet. The estimated completion date for SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge is set for Fall 2024.
Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge amenities will include outdoor pool, hot tub & lounge, outdoor terrace with BBQ areas, full equipped fitness centre, serene yoga room, party room with kitchen, games room, indoor kids play areas, private dining room and study room.
Pinnacle One Yonge Community will consist of a total of 3 residential towers with 65, 80 and 95 storeys tall. The residential amenities will be a total of 80,000 square feet. Residents of One Yonge will have 50,000 sqft state-of-the-art community centre just steps away. A long with these towers, 2 office towers with 22 and 35 storeys tall are added to the site. This community will also have 160,000 sqft of retail space at ground level of these buildings. Some of the building will also have hotel rooms and space for meetings and ballrooms. Residents will also have access to the PATH Connection to be used to walk anywhere in downtown.
SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 95/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- 3 minute walk to the Queens Quay Ferry Dock Terminal stop
- 8 minute walk to Union Station
- Walking distance to The Financial District and St. Lawrence Market
- 7 minute drive to Billy Bishop Airport
- Steps from Lake Ontario and Sugar Beach
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Rees Street Parkette, Berczy Park and Sculpture Gardens